The art of successfully handling a weapon is an important skill. iALA offers the ITA modules to future weapon owners for all types of licenses, namely a handgun, bolt action weapons (hunting rifle), the semi-automatic self-loading weapon as well as the shotgun. Candidates can obtain their skills, after which the documentation is handed over to the authorities for the skills certificate and then the weapons’ licensing process follows. These processes are only comprehensive because several laws apply when the use of a weapon is involved. The following protocol applies; Candidate makes an appointment and receives their workbook. Date and number of materials are recorded.
- Follow-up visit implies an open book exam and theory as well as practical evaluation that takes place with the intention of obtaining the weapon. The final examination takes place.
- Students obtain certificates after results are successful and uploaded to the PFTC database.
- If the candidate does not have a weapon, a weapon can be hired from iALA. The hire of the weapon, ammunition and the instructor’s fee must be budgeted for.
- Training cannot be completed within an hour or two. You need to book a few hours for the training. Legislation requires thorough training. Without it, we will lose the right to provide training.
- Send your application to us via email or contact us directly via cell phone @ 082 455 2875